Our Commitment to Senior Nursing Care
The mission of Luther Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a long-term elderly care facility in Eastern Montgomery County, is to meet the total healthcare needs of geriatric, chronic and convalescent care patients in a compassionate and cost effective manner. We are committed to:
- Providing quality senior nursing care based on community needs, without regard to a personâ€™s race, religion, sex or national origin.
- Providing a home-like atmosphere with the necessary skilled and rehabilitative services which contribute to the promotion and preservation of the personal integrity of each individual.
- Making available and utilizing those services necessary for the physical, emotional, social and spiritual enrichment of the patient. All patients are encouraged to reach and maintain their maximum level of functioning.
- Ensuring access to primary care and specialty physician services.
- Maintaining the growth and development of the staff and others who contribute to the well-being of the patient and the operation of Luther Woods.
Learn more about the senior nursing care services, including convalescent and long-term elderly care, offered at Luther woods.